Video games would spawn odd religions. The Church of Pac-Man, in which you have to repeatedly eat the Host (and some grapes) to win. The Church of Asteroids, where you spin around like a whirling Dervish (only not part of Sufi asceticism… just whirling for the heck of it). The Church of Minesweeper, which involves lots of clicking and praying.
Build your own house of worship in homage to the video game legacy that is the Legend of Zelda franchise with these decals. Inspired by Wind Walker’s cel-shaded art, Blik created these wall decals to look like stained-glass windows, only unlike stained-glass windows you can put these up almost anywhere in a few minutes, creating your personal little temple to video gaming. Choose from Link with his sword and shield or Link using his grappling hook to swing or get both for maximum bonus points.
- Self-adhesive “stained-glass windows” for wherever you need a little more Triforce in your life
- Choose from Link with his sword and shield or Link using his grappling hook to swing
- Officially-licensed Nintendo product
- Applies easily to smooth surfaces
- Removable - important for college and apartment life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Materials: Vinyl film
- Dimensions: 22 1/2” wide x 42 1/2” tall